December 15, 2008

"Obama Won't Make it to The White House", Says Prophet


Disaster will prevent President-elect Obama from taking his seat in the Oval Office, says a self-proclaimed prophet out of Utah.

Leland Freeborn, known as the "Parowan Prophet," recently gained attention in a December 8 letter published in the St. George Spectrum. "I said on my home page in August that if he lost, to expect to see the 'Riots' that 2 Peter 2:13 tells us about," he wrote. "He didn't lose. But the story is not finished yet. I still think they may begin the riots before Christmas 2008 as I said.

"Some of the news media will say that riots are justified. Now you know how much God is offended and just plain fed-up with our stupid excuses for not keeping all of his commandments in your Bible. Many readers will remember the many letters form me warning people."

Continue Article....
 

site statistics
Shop NBC Deals